Marching Uniform Turn- In- December 3, 4, 5
We will be collecting marching uniforms on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, December 3-5. Parents will be on hand before school (8 am) on all three days to collect. If a student has a zero period class, they may send it with a friend OR bring it between zero and first periods. They will receive a late pass to go to first period.
- Students must turn in all pieces and parts of uniform, except for gloves and shoes.
- Uniforms must be CLEAN and ON HANGERS.
- Uniforms must be returned in the garment bag they were issued with.
- Any missing uniform items will be charged to student accounts with the school.
- Please, students, get organized and take care of this very important task on the assigned daysJ
- If you can assist with organization and collection, please contact Vickie Wild (email@example.com)